I also offer SaaS (Software as a Service) to improve productivity and provide solutions to complex everyday tasks.
These include Near Misses, Competency, E-learning and Permit to Work Systems.
Some of the key features I have developed include:
- Secure password protected login system.
- Search facilities (contractors, employees and permits based on type of jobs completed).
- Prevention measures for uncompleted and unauthorised permits and forms.
- Automatic email responses.
- Personalised interface for multiple sites and various different types of users (contractor, supervisor, authoriser, employees and gatehouse personnel).
- File upload and download (contractors can upload a method statement and risk assessment off-site for authorisers to download and review).
- Print, assign and copy permit facilities.
- Assess competency and/or provide evidence to assign someone to a specific job, tasks or qualification.
- Online forms with email notification and CSV downloads.
- Integrated video inductions and instructions for off-site contractor and employee training.
- Map uploader, calendar and waypoints functionality to highlight where and when operations are to be preformed within the organisation.
- Editable sections (job, body, permit, site, calendar, authoriser, supervisor, forms, gatehouse and contractor details).
- Interactive permits and forms using data taken from the functionality mentioned above to provide a more accurate, safer and faster distribution method.
While freelancing and working with DDLI I was able to deliver SaaS at the highest professional standard.
Please get in touch if you need a new system, an update to an existing system or if you believe I can help your business in any way.
More Information on Web DeveloperList of Web Development Services